Line Stop Fittings
Uni-Forge line stop fittings are the ideal solution when pipeline repair or maintenance is needed. Our line stopping equipment is designed to be safe for virtually any distribution pipeline, including oil, natural gas and others. Personalized customer service to assist in line stop installation for pipeline repair.
Our fittings are engineered and extruded with outlets from 2” to 48,” and equipped with a welding neck flange RF according to ANSI Class 150, 300, 600 or 900. Larger sizes and pressure ratings are available.
Fittings are also:
- Coded for material identification and traceability
- Provided with material certificates
- Manufactured and delivered to your quality control specifications
If required, we can also perform:
- Radiography testing
- Ultrasonic testing
- Magnetic particle examination
- Hydrostatic testing
- Destructive and non-destructive testing