- Trenton Fill-Coat® #1 Hot-Applied Wax Casing Filler: Good “wetting” and adhesion characteristics. Prevents possible corrosion of pipe in casings.
- Trenton Fill-Coat® #6 Cold-Applied Wax Casing Filler: Prevents corrosion by filling the void in the casing annulus. In addition, new water is prevented from entering the gas-filled casing.
- Trenton Fill-Coat® #2 Cold-Applied Wax Casing Filler: Remains in a firm gel consistency at ground temperatures commonly found in normal pipeline operations.
- Trenton Wax-Tape® #1 Non-Firming Anti-Corrosion Wrap for Below-Ground Use: Composed of a blend of microcrystalline waxes, plasticizers, and corrosion inhibitors saturated into a non-woven, non-stitch bonded synthetic fabric, forming a tape wrapper. Does not contain siliceous mineral fillers.
- Trenton Wax-Tape® HT-3000 High-Temperature Anti-Corrosion Wrap: Easy-to-apply wrap delivers highly effective and durable corrosion protection to bare or coated surfaces in a wide range of field conditions.
- Trenton Wax-Tape® #2 Self-Firming Anti-Corrosion Wrap for Above-Ground and Below-Ground Use: Nonwoven, non-stitch bonded synthetic fabric, saturated with a blend of microcrystalline wax, solvents, and corrosion inhibitors (no clay fillers), forming a tape wrapper that firms up and is suitable for painting.
- Low melt point
- Hot-installed petrolatum compound that sets up relatively firm at ground temperatures commonly found in normal pipeline operations
- Pipeline Protection
- Pipeline Leakage Protection
- Anti-corrosion products for pipelines
- Widely used in oil, gas and water pipelines