Reduce time, expense and downtime delays with Wellube's Internal Weld Tester
The Internal Weld Tester is used to hydro test the integrity of a new weld. This can either be a new weld neck flange or an adjoining weld within a pipeline. The traditional method to prove the integrity of the weld would be to flood the whole pipeline and carry out a hydrotest. This is time consuming and potentially very costly. The Internal Weld Tester overcomes this problem as it isolates the testing area, reducing the time and resources required.
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Requires no special tools
- Reduces operational cost as minimum test medium is required
- Reduces downtime and labor costs
- Can be used on most standard pipelines