2 in 1 solution with Wellube's Dual Tool
Our dual tool provides hydrocarbon-free isolation while conducting hot work modifications to pipework – and subsequently, pressure tests a new weld.
The Dual Tool concept incorporates an annulus 6” long between the two seal tyres. It’s a feature that provides for a double block and bleeds feature to be incorporated to provide a verified vapour barrier. It is also designed with a central vent port through which potential gases can be safely vented or analysed.
Once energised, it has three very effective seals and is also designed to withstand a differential pressure of 5 barg. A full range of standard Dual Tools is available up to 36”.
- Independently inflated tyre seals
- Designed to withstand 5 barg differential pressure
- Vent port for pressure monitoring and safe venting
- Three effective barriers
- Front and rear tyre inflation pressure 15 barg
- The internal annulus can be pressurised to 30 barg
- Easily installed and operated
- Designed with generous radial clearance to cope with typical internal obstructions such as weld bends and ovality
- Temporary isolation protection for hot work repairs
- Conducts isolation and weld testing combined