Uni-Seal Split Sleeve Repair Clamps for fast and easy installation on repair work on pipelines
Uni-Seal Split Sleeve Repair Clamps add a new dimension to your temporary and permanent repair work on pipelines. They are used to repair both high and low pressure and temperature pipelines — offshore and onshore – carrying oil, gas, steam, chemical process and water.
Its unique construction means repairs can be made while the line continues on-line, and they’re designed for fast and easy installation. Once the Uni-Seal Split Sleeve Repair Clamp is bolted in place, the seal is complete.
The standard clamps are rated to 1000 psig of design pressure with Buna-N as sealing material, but Uni-Seal Split Sleeve Repair Clamps can be custom-made to different pressure ratings and sealing lengths to meet your requirements.
Other key benefits
- Can be used in cases of leaking pipes or where wall thinning occurs
- They are self-sealing, achieved by bolting of the clamp studs
- Standard clamps come in single seal arrangement, but double seal arrangement can be provided upon request
Hydro tested to 1.5 times the clamp design pressure (or as per your requirements)
- Widely used for subsea and topside repairs
- Provided with wedge shape grooves to prevent slipping of seals during installation
- Designed to ASME VIII
- Can be provided with prep angles for welding on the pipeline as and when required
Approx. weight (without bolts)
- Size – 2” NB to 48” NB
- Body Material – Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rating – Class 150 to Class 1500
- Specifications – ANSI B31.4 / ANSI B31.8 / ASME Section VIII
- Studs and Nuts – ASTM A 193 Gr. B7 & 194 Gr. 2H (can be provided with special nuts suitable for bolt tensioning operation)
- Seals – Buna-N / Viton (other sealing material available upon request)
- Anodes for subsea application